The trip has been amazing so far! Skopje was one of the best places because we spent time with our friends. Skopje is a weird but good place!!
There is one thing that I did which was unexpected but nice. I went to school!! I was a bit nervous at the beginning but everyone made me really welcome and I enjoyed the first day so much I went back the next day!!
Most kids think school is boring, but the school I went to is small and so not boring. Maybe its just because I love school, but I think most kids would like this school, it is lovely and the teacher Isabel had (Miss Alison) made learning fun.
They had 4 small turtles and one big one, and lots of geckos and when I was there I saw one of them shedding its skin.
For those of you wondering what good a small school can give you, well here is the list:
- The teachers pay more attention to you so if you need to say something, put your hand up and she or he will see you.
- In a day you already feel like a family because it only has about 80 kids in it.
- You get much more attention from your friends.
- The canteen is less crowded and you can talk to your friends without having to shout.
- You get to have more cool classes.
I made some friends, including Rita, Laura and Miss Alison’s daughter.
We had these classes in the two days I was there:
- Library and reading class
- Science and experiments class
- Normal class, the one with all the tests and maths and stuff like that.
I HAD A GREAT TIME. THANK YOU ISABEL AND TEACHER ALISON.